This is a finished, rideable right now, turn-key custom street fighter with lots of personality and attitude.
Unlike many street fighters, this was built as a fun hobby from a perfectly good 2001 F4i that has never been wrecked or abused. It's fast, way faster than you should be going with no fairings or windshield. It's built to be revved high and to cause trouble.
Despite how different it looks than a regular F4i, nothing structural has really been played with, this is a non-welded custom bike. It should be as solid as a factory Honda. I've kept this bike solid enough to be a daily driver.
It should be bought by the right person who likes playing with custom sport bikes and will keep working on it to make it their own, and I am not in a rush to sell it, and will not sell it to someone who has no idea how to work on a sportbike.
- Supersprox hybrid steel/aluminum rear sprocket. Light as aluminum, strong as steel. Gold chain. 1 down 2 up.
- Rare canadian made Hindle stainless race header with chopped Yoshi triple oval exhaust, custom baffle, and silencer tip. There is no bike that sounds like it, and its powerband is totally different than a stock f4i.
- Low mileage Metzler M7 dual compound tires
- One of a kind segment LED gauge displays speed, signals, neutral, engine warnings. Driven by an ardunio under the gas tank, took me a lot of work to get it going. Will include original gauge too in case this one dies because nobody but me will ever know exactly how it works.
- Power commander 5 USB with a wideband tune that could probably use some updating
- Very bright LED headlights, signals, tail lights. The headlights have a kill switch so you don't blind everyone during the day.
- Main engine relay with both a key switch and a toggle switch in the tail
- Custom high rise clip ons with stainless bars, aluminum mounts, and larger end weights
- Ninja star spark advancer (should probably run midgrade or better fuel)
- Shorai lithium battery
Please text 2508938283 or email if interested.