Chef de Partie/Entremetier
Norwoods restaurant in Ucluelet BC is looking for a Chef de partie/Entremetier to continue the legacy of being one of the top restaurants in the province (trip advisor). Located on the rugged west coast of Vancouver Island, we offer our guests a taste of local ingredients, using classical and modern techniques, from Europe, Asia and the Americas. If you have a passion for food and also enjoy activities such as fishing, surfing and hiking in an unspoiled and laidback area, then we may have what you need. This is a full time, seasonal position.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
* Minimum of 4 years in the industry in similar establishments
* Good communication skills
* Excellent references
* Ability to adapt to changing business seasons
* Gets along well with other (including servers)
* Follow directions well
Visit us on the web, and have a look inside the restaurant on google street view at www.norwoods.ca, drop off CV at 1714 Peninsula road Ucluelet, or phone
* We would like to thank everyone who applies for the position; however only those deemed suitable will be contacted for an interview.
* With culinary regards, Richard Norwood
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|