For sale: 2003 Subaru Forester AWD. It eats up snow, ice, mud, wet roads, and anything else in front of it.
Engine: Phase 2 2.5L H4
Drive: All Wheel Drive
Mileage: 325000 kms
The car is in great condition and has been extremely well maintained over the years. It drives great, shifts great, and all CV joints are in good condition. Tires are in good condition and are stamped M+S. Stereo has been modified to have an Aux-in for your phone/mp3 player. These Foresters are solid reliable AWD vehicles.
The following work was done less than 20,000km ago:
- Rear sway bars links
- Timing belt, idlers, tensioner
- Spark plugs
- Air filter
- Brake pads
- Valve cover gaskets, IM/EM gaskets
- Head Gaskets replaced! (this is a big expensive one for Subaru's)
- Oil pressure sensor
- Throttle body and all intake sensors cleaned
- Transmission was just flushed last week as well as an oil change
The only issue is cracks in the windshield and a small dent on the side. Both west coast classics.
You'll be hard pressed to find one this well maintained.
Price is $4600 OBO! Message with any questions.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|