Administrative Assistant for Liz Gaudet in our Port Alberni Office.
Our team is focused on improving our client's financial well-being through comprehensive financial planning. We are committed to our employees by providing a positive, dynamic, and supportive work environment that encourages professional development. This is an entry level position for someone who is looking to start a career in administration in the financial services industry. This role entails working closely with a Financial Consultant to complete financial administration tasks and maintain a high standard of client satisfaction. We are looking for someone who is hard working and has business & client service acumen. This position is part-time (20 hours per week), but comes with the strong opportunity for advancement into a permanent full-time position.
* Data Entry
* Prepare Client Reports
* Update Client Management Systems (CMS)
* Mail Merge Marketing Letters and Client Surveys
* Social Media site monitoring and updates
* Assisting with Administration, Marketing and Promotion of Client and Prospecting Events
* Photocopying, Scanning and Filing
* Complete Other Assigned Task
* Strong work ethic
* Positive Attitude
* Good Team Player
* High Attention to Detail
* Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
* High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
* Diploma in, or Bachelor of Business Administration, or Experience Equivalent
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com no later than October, 25th 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted to complete a formal application process.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|